Superdry – Various Temporary Sales Assistant
Various temporary Sales Assistant positions at Superdry Argyle Street Glasgow
Brand Associate – Retail Stores (Hourly Paid)
Passionate about style? Love talking to people about it? Being a Brand Associate at Superdry is all about having your own style;
with the way you look, learn and give amazing service. We want you and your individuality in our stores giving our consumers a
fantastic brand experience.
• Be a brand ambassador by role modelling our behaviors, values and style.
• Put our values and consumers at the heart of everything you do.
• Offer amazing service and do the right thing for your consumers.
• Look stylish every single day, representing the brand using your own personal style.
• Know our brand by using engaging content about us and our products.
• Understand key KPIs and work to positively impact them personally and as part of your team.
• Be set clear goals and measures of success and take accountability and ownership for these.
• Become an expert in our style choices and know how to bring these to life for our consumers.
• Drive your own development using available tools and the support of your leadership team.
• Have a ‘Do the Right Thing’ mentality.
• Build great relationships with your team and Store Leaders based on an open and honest way of working and trust.
• Be part of a fun working environment where you are encouraged to be yourself and celebrate what makes each member of your
• Respect all legal regulations to keep our stores a safe place for the team and consumers.
• Keep our store running smoothly and looking super. Maintaining standards and housekeeping and completing day to day
• Spot opportunities to make things better and share your ideas with your Store Leaders.
• Get things done. We don’t want you to just tick the boxes, we want each day with us to be productive where you make a positive
impact on the store and feel proud.
• Someone who sees challenges as opportunities.
• You love sharing your passion with other people.
• Happy to talk to everyone, and you love to have meaningful conversations with consumers.
• Someone who loves to learn and has a willingness to build skills through experiences and challenges.
• You enjoy collaborating with people and working in a team.
• Organised and use time purposefully/effectively.
• Wanting to make a positive impact.
• A creative thinker, always searching for the best possible solution in every situation.
• Sees change as exciting and enjoys a fast-paced environment.
• Passionate about style and obsessed with product.
• Authentic and genuine.