Our award-winning multi-storey car park provides safe and convenient parking right in the heart of the city centre of Glasgow.
The car park is secure 24-hours a day and has been awarded both ‘The Park Mark Safer Parking Award’ and ‘The Safer Shopping Award’.
St. Enoch Centre’s car park is operated by Automatic Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) technology. When entering the car park, your number plate will be recorded along with the time in which you arrive. Once your stay with us is over, please follow the instructions below on how to pay for your parking via webpay or at the pay machines located on ground and first floor of the mall.
CINEMA PARKING OFFER – £1 for 4 hours parking at St. Enoch Shopping Centre, when you have tickets for Vue Cinema in Centre. Validate your parking in the Vue Cinema.
- Must have valid cinema ticket
- First 4 hours £1, thereafter normal car park rates apply
- Car parking must be validated in Cinema
- Go to www.parkjockey.com/pay
- Enter location ID number, 5030
- Enter number plate
- Pay via credit card
- Go to the pay machines located on the ground and first floor malls of the shopping centre
- Enter your number plate or select your plate listed on the kiosk
- Pay by credit card or cash
Park Jockey telephone number – 0207 842 8508
Car park opening times
Please note the car park will remain open for Cinema access/egress
|Monday to Wednesday||7.30am||10.30pm|
|Friday to Saturday||7.30am||10.30pm|
|Up to 1 hour||£2.00|
|Up to 2 hours||£3.80|
|Up to 3 hours||£5.50|
|Up to 4 hours||£7.00|
|Up to 5 hours||£8.50|
|Up to 7 hours||£12.50|
|Up to 9 hours||£17.00|
9hrs or more (Monday – Saturday)
9 hours or more is a flat rate of £20.00 up to 08.59am the next day
Stay after 09.00am the next day, normal daily charges
Up to 60 minutes is £2
60 minutes and over is a £3.00 flat rate until 7pm