CCTV Privacy Notice
1.1 This is the CCTV privacy notice for the St Enoch Centre Unit Trust (St Enoch, we, us) and our use of CCTV at the St Enoch Shopping Centre.
1.2 We use CCTV and body mounted camera (BMC) systems at St Enoch Shopping Centre (including in our cark park facilities).
1.3 Any footage of individuals and vehicle registration numbers is personal data that is protected by law.
2. WHY DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
2.1 We use your personal data captured by CCTV and BMC for the following purposes and according to the corresponding legal bases:
|To operate our business and provide services to our customers and tenants||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests in operating the St Enoch Shopping Centre, including to understand usage patterns (such as foot traffic) and provide car park facilities|
|To comply with applicable laws and regulations, and comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities||(a) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to protect St Enoch Shopping Centre and its properties from crime, harm, damage or loss
|To protect St Enoch Shopping Centre and its visitors, tenants, employees and properties from crime, damage or loss||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests to protect St Enoch Shopping Centre and its properties from crime, harm, damage or loss|
|To prevent, detect or investigate unlawful acts and criminal offences that occur on or around St Enoch Shopping Centre||(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests to protect St Enoch Shopping Centre and its properties from crime, harm, damage or loss
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
3. HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
3.1 Data recorded by our surveillance systems is retained by St Enoch for no longer than 31 days from the date of recording unless an incident or suspected incident has occurred. After this time, we will automatically erase all data, unless we need to retain the data for one of the purposes outlined above in Section 2 (Why do we use your data).
4. WITH WHOM DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
4.1 We may share your personal data captured by our surveillance systems with:
- members of the St Enoch group of companies;
- the following trusted third parties:
- our security providers who provide security services at St Enoch Shopping Centre;
- our car park operator, in relation to vehicle registration numbers and credit card details if you opt for that payment method (please see Euro Car Parks privacy statement here – Euro Car Parks – Privacy Statement )
- our property managers who provide operational and management services at St Enoch Shopping Centre; and
- our professional advisors, insurers, agents and auditors;
- courts, regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities, including the police.
5. YOUR RIGHTS IN YOUR DATA
5.1 You have rights in relation to the personal data recorded by our Surveillance Systems. This includes:
- the right to be provided with a copy of such data by making a subject access request;
- the right to request that we delete such data; and
- the right to request that we restrict our processing of such data in certain circumstances.
5.2 Any requests relating to data recorded by our Surveillance System should be referred to: email@example.com
6. CONTACT US
6.1 If you have any questions or requests about the processing of your personal data recorded by our surveillance systems, or would like to exercise any of the rights set out in this CCTV Privacy Notice you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6.2 For information relating to the processing of your personal data collected by St Enoch via other means, other than CCTV or BMC systems, please see our Privacy Notice available here
6.3 While we hope that we can resolve any issues that you have in respect of our processing of your personal data, you also have the right to make a complaint about our handling of your personal data to the UK Information Commissioner’s Office.
7. DATA CONTROLLERS
7.1 St Enoch Centre Unit Trust and St Enoch Trustee Company Limited are each a controller of your personal data recorded by our Surveillance Systems and can be contacted via the email at: email@example.com
This CCTV Privacy Notice was last updated in August 2021.