Welcome to our consultation page. Here you will find some information about our vision for St. Enoch Centre and how we have reimagined it. We carried out a public consultation on Friday 1st and Saturday 2nd October and held another event on Friday 26th November which showcased how our proposals have been further refined.
You can still view our masterplan proposals and leave any comments or ideas on our feedback form which you can access on this page. Please note that although our public consultation has now finished, you can make representations to Glasgow City Council.
Download our consultation boards
Please see below for the initial masterplan proposals we showcased, as well as our refined proposals which followed our public consultation.Download Here
We have anticipated some likely questions people will have. Don’t worry, if you have any questions that are not captured below, please contact us via email or phone and we will help you.
What are you proposing to deliver at St. Enoch Centre site?
What is included in the proposals?
- Revitalised shopping and leisure space
- Up to 1700 homes
- High quality office space, including the former Debenhams building
- A four-star hotel
- Unique performance space>/li>
- A civic square in the heart of the scheme
Why have you identified St. Enoch Centre for development?
Who is the project team?
- Sovereign Centros – developer
- Leslie Jones Architecture – architect
- Oobe – landscape consultant
- Iceni Projects – planning consultancy
- Woolgar Hunter – engineering consultancy
- Atelier Ten – environmental design and consultants